We offer a comprehensive training package enabling our students to practice cupping/hijama therapy during their training period allowing them to ‘earn as they learn’.
The course is run by qualified healthcare professionals:
Dr Sahdia Choudry MBChB MRCGP DFSRH CHP (Certified Hijama Practitioner).
Dr Naylea Choudry MBBS MRCGP DRCOG DFFP (GP Trainer).
Mr Mohammad Ehsan BSc(Hons) Radiotherapy & Oncology CHP (Certified Hijama Practitioner).
Advantages of training at Blackburn Cupping Clinic:
- Small class sizes offering individual attention and practical hands on experience.
- Customised training packages with flexibility of class times and online study options.
- Continual practical assessments and case studies.
- Supervised by qualified Healthcare/CHPs.
- Certification on completion – ‘Certified Cupping/Hijama practitioner’.
- Business advice.
- Student insurance cover during the course.
For existing Cupping/Hijama practitioners wanting to refresh their skills, further their experience and expand their scope of practice a customised course and workshops are available.
For more information and to register your interest email: email@example.com
Contact us for more information:
Dr. Naylea Choudry (Female) – 07752 652500
Mr. Mohammad Ehsan – 07968 060874
Blackburn Cupping Clinic,
1 Blackburn Street, Blackburn,
Lancashire, BB1 7NG